Steve and Diane Rossa are lifelong Cleveland residents and enjoy sharing all it offfers with visitors. They know the popular sights and the “off the main street” spots that will provide an understanding of Cleveland’s history, people, culture, and neighborhoods. Both are well traveled and display their passion for Cleveland with people from all over the world.
SeeCle can customize a personal and informative tour fitting to your interests and schedule. Here are some ideas to help plan your tour?
- We can stop for a “quick look around”, take a photo, or have a coffee or snack
- Tours start at the Visitors Center, 334 Euclid Ave. or at a requested location.
- Choose your desired sites or topics
- 24 hour notice is recommended
- We can offer some our suggestions on places and activities during your visit
- SeeCle operates all year, 7 days a week.